CBET (Pty) Ltd, A company registered in Botswana, CO. 2000/5503 (herein after referred to as the “Company”) provides you, its services via its website, www.themidweeksun.co.bw, (herein after referred to as "Website").
The Company owns and operates the Website. This document governs your relationship with the Company via the Website. Access to and use of the Website is subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Website, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic /video images, trademarks, names, logos and service marks) made available to you on or through the Website remains the property of the Company or its licensors. All such rights are reserved by the Company and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise without any prior permission from the Company.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Website; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and the Company will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any of the Linked sites.
You may link to our home page (Website), provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with the Company and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to, it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to the Company.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on the Website and subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All orders are subject to approval and confirmation of the advertisement content.
2. Please allow up to forty-eight (48) hours for your order to be confirmed.
3. In order to contract with the Company you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by an acceptable bank/institution. The Company retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be the Company or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party, the Company is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you.
4. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
5. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. All prices advertised are subject to changes. If we discover an error in the price of any goods/services which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
6. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
7. The Company Ltd uses a third-party provider, namely: Virtual Card Services (vcd.co.za) to handle online payments for the Company services and or products. Virtual Card Services terms and conditions are viewable at the following links:
Website designed & developed by DigitalHorn © 2016