The Midweek Sun can reveal that attempts were made to bar Member of Parliament for Gabane/Mmankgodi - Mmoloki Raletobana, from contesting the Botswana Democratic Party (BDP) Bulela Ditswe primary elections over the weekend.
In fact, according to a text message from the party lawyer and chairperson of the electoral board Parks Tafa, recommendations were made that the MP be disqualified from contesting.
Raletobana lost the primary elections to Lesedi Mmusi who gained 909 votes to his 799 votes. Three other contestants were in the race, including Duke Masilo who according
Hardly five months in to his new role, chairman of the ruling Botswana Democratic Party (BDP), Moyo Samson
Recent developments within the ruling Botswana Democratic Party (BDP) have to be contextualised and analysed
In what seemed like an obstacle on their wedding day, Kopano and Neo Dipuo remain thankful that the illness
Botswana has been urged to enact a piece of legislation that will ensure that mining companies contribute
- Step Up, Step Out
- Francistown West by-election postponed
- BDP wrestling the demons within
- Moswaane vows to fight on despite advesed court ruling
- Khama failed to address labour issues-BOFEPUSU
- BAD, BAD CALL
- Judge Dibotelo refused to hear BDP
- Seretse nods at Special Constables pay cut
- Will Moatlhodi go solo?
- Moshupa girl’s remains found in cave