The outcome of the 2014 general election is a matter already subjectively known to each individual. Many are predicting a debilitating vote split in the Opposition camp to the advantage of the BDP. Others argue that never before has the country’s citizenry been so galvanised in their yearning for change that irrespective of the vote split, the worst-case scenario is a hung parliament.
There appears to be an agreement across the length and breadth of the country that the Botswana 2014 General Election promises to be something never experienced before in all the 48 years
Some voters have expressed disappointment at the Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) as their names are
Four men suspected of being international drug traffickers have been jailed after being found with a
Polling stations opened early this morning as Botswana holds it's 12th democratic elections.
The senseless stabbing to death of a Tlokweng man at Gaborone’s Block 6 suburb last week has left a gaping
- BDP is the party of choice-Khama
- The multi-faceted go-getter conquering the local film industry
- Another ‘passion killing’ in Tshwaane
- Health Expo to promote healthy living
- Senior citizens honoured
- Mother’s worst nightmare at Deborah Hospital
- Robber leaves incriminating evidence at crime scene
- Judge Dingake honoured – again!
- Motswaledi investigations still on-Mmolotsi
- Defence grills witness in rape and murder case