The multi-million pula Fire Station constructed five years ago in Francistown will finally open for operation in May this year. The construction of the project that cost the City of Francistown well over P10, 7 million was completed in September 2009 but has never opened for business.
Giving reasons to the lack of utilisation of the facility, assistant minister of Local Government and Rural Development Botlogile Tshireletso said the fire station did not have enough people to man it.She explained that after completion of the facility the City council failed to secure funds
The old Gaborone abattoir will soon be transformed into a waste transfer and recycling centre. This was
Policy Planning Director at the Human Resource Development Council (HRDC), Margaret Baiketsi has called for
The Minister of Minerals, Energy and Water Resources, Onkokame Kitso Mokaila has praised the partnership
A little less than two years ago, Batswana were hit with the shock of miracle money, thanks to popular
- Zondo sees Khama married soon
- From Zeus to Zee
- Child with rare condition needs kidney transplant
- Whatever happened to the youth parliament?
- Kalasi bows to pressure in Thapama interchange
- Standard Chartered partners with Young 1ove to fight HIV/AIDS
- Modipane trio arrested on electronic trafficking in pornographic material
- Security Companies accuse FCC of corruption in tender allocations
- DVS increases efforts to contain Foot and Mouth in Ngamiland
- Man sues Health Ministry as TB treatment ‘leads’ to hearing impairment